Call for Application: Operational Project Manager
(Freelance- 64 hours a month)
Iran Academia is seeking a part time member to add to our growing and impactful online NGO education platform focusing on empowering and educating Iranian minority groups through academic and impact online masters and MOOC training modules. We are seeking a new member of the team to help with overseeing implementation of various projects related to e-learning and development.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Coordinate between communication and development team, IT, professors and teachers to ensure the “fine details” of projects are in effect.
• Assist team in monitoring and reporting.
• Oversee finances and bookkeeping (working with an official external accountant).
• Assist in brainstorming, development, and outreach with communication and development manager.
• Very good in communication and clear in writing and reporting.
• Experience in program management/operational management of NGO or Non-profit organization.
• Experience in e-learning, LMS, and online course modules highly desired.
• Detail oriented and not afraid to pick up the phone and follow-up with people.
• Enthusiastic about education, empowerment, and Iran.
• Agree to work freelance, and have your own laptop and phone
• Somewhat tech-savvy (We are a completely online platform).
• Highly desired: experience in budget monitoring and bookkeeping in Holland.
• Highly desired: speak Farsi/Persian and English.
• Located in Holland, or are available online, and have demonstrated history of working from a distance.
• 2-days a week (64 hours a month) compensation of 1483.33 Euros a month ($1780.00 USD) for a 10-month period with possibility for renewal or extension.
• Access to highly influential Iranian academic circles
• A supportive flat-work structure that lends room for your personal growth and impact to the organisations
• A Flexibility in schedule
• An office located in the heart of The Hague (or remotely based depending on experience and location)
If interested please send your CV and Resume to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is September 29th. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews, which will be held in the first week of October.
Start Date: ASAP.